- What is GignoMind ?
- Who should use GignoMind ?
- What are GignoMind’s Benefits ?
- How does GignoMind work ?
- What are GignoMind’s output ?
- How are topics and words identified by GignoMind ?
- What languages are supported ?
- How are plurals handled ?
- How are conjugated verbs handled ?
- How are proper nouns handled ?
- What are the scientific concepts underying GignoMind Technology ?
- What qualitative sorting possibilities are in GignoMind ?
- Is there a particular format for Excel spreadsheets ?
- Can GignoMind be integrated in other software systems or services ?
- Can I use GignoMind with survey softwares and online survey services?
- Can analyze free text data coming from other systems, such as ERPs, email or MS SharePoint?
- Can I analyze the content of documents in other formats than MS Excel, such as MS Word, PDF, PowerPoint, HTML, …?
- Are there limitations in terms of data load/quantity to be analyzed with GignoMind?…
- Is there a trial version?
- How much does GignoMind cost ?
- Are there volume discounts ?
- Are there any maintenance or support costs ?
GignoMind is a web-based service designed to let users rapidly analyze large amounts of free text data e.g. text comments, customer and employee feedbacks (open questions, CRM, Help Desk …), answers to open ended questions, tweets, forum contents, blogs or articles.
GignoMind is the quickest, easiest and cheapest way to rapidly and objectively analyze unstructured data. Just load your verbatim in Excel in GignoMind, and see the results at once!
GignoMind users are professionals dealing who need to analyze huge amount of free text data in their work: Marketing, HR, Communication professionals, Consultants, Researchers and Academics.
- Speed: Get results within seconds. No prep required, no need to create lexicons categories, dictionaries… Just load your raw data, click and get results!
- Objective and unbiased (no predefinition) approach
- Results are visual to facilitate analysis and share them easily
- Cost optimization: Pay per use (except Basic (free) Edition)
- Flexible: Run GignoMind ‘as is’ (Basic, Analyst) or integrate it in your online platform through APIs (Enterprise).
Three easy steps:
- Copy your texts in the (Basic Edition) or load your full text data in an Excel (2003/2007/2010/2013) sheet
- Click and see the results
- Get detailed results (results may vary from an andition to another see page “Solutions“)
- A one-page summary dashboard top 10 most relevant topics, top 20 most relevant words and charts (The Dashboard), with direct access to texts related to topics and words: available on all Editions
- A detailed list report of all topics with associated verbatim, sorted by relevance (see details in page “Solutions“)
- A detailed list report of all words or expressions with associated verbatim, sorted by occurrence (see details in page “Solutions“)
- A list of all keywords sorted by occurrence (limited to 100 in Basic (Free) Edition, unlimited in other versions)
- An interactive widget displaying the top 10 topics and corresponding verbatim: available on all Editions
- A dedicated download area for all results (MS Excel format): available on Analyst and Enterprise Editions
- Some results may be limited in Basic (Free) Edition (see details in page “Solutions“).
GignoMind selects the most relevant words, both common and rare, and groups them into topics according to three core guidelines:
- Identify each word’s occurrence and weight
- Determine each word’s proximity with regards to all other words
- Compute an optimal keywords list to reveal primary, and secondary themes as well as weak signals. (Limited on Basic (Free) Edition)
All Latin-based languages can be analyzed, including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese (BR).
To prevent redundancies, GignoMind On Line automatically groups together plurals and singulars.
To prevent redundancies, GignoMind On Line automatically groups conjugated into their infinitive.
Proper nouns are not showing by default, unless very frequent. Yet they can be identified, if the appropriate option section has been selected in Preferences (available on Analyst and Enterprise Editions)..
GignoMind is based on mathematical findings in the new field of data mining, data mapping and management.
- No lexicons nor predefined dictionaries/categories are required; neither prep nor ontological maintenance are required. ‘Semantic bias’ is removed from the analysis.
- Weaker signals become visible
- Unexpected relations appear spontaneously to reveal undetected, potentially vital pieces of information
Qualitative sorting is easy in GignoMind.
Verbatim should be located in one Excel column. Other columns are regarded as properties by GignoMind. First row is regarded as the header. (not available in Basic (free) Edition).Please note that all columns in the initial Excel file are in the outut excel files, thus enabling to make pivot tables easuily.
Can GignoMind be integrated in other software systems or services ? (Analyst and Enterprise Editions)
Yes. GignoMind can be integrated as an embedded service in other services or software. It requires Enterprise Edition. For more information, please contact us at : email@example.com
Yes, assuming that these solutions supports open ended questions to collect free text data and provide results in Excel or CSV format, which is most often the case.
Yes, provided that the data can be exported and/or converted into the Excel format, which is usually the case.
When exporting data for analysis in GignoMind, please make sure that the UTF-8 format is selected. We suggest that send us a sample data file should you experience difficulties using GignoMind : firstname.lastname@example.org
No, except XML format with Enterprise edition (some technical integration is required prior to do so)
Basic (free) edtion : number of texts is limited to 150 and text length is limited to 1,200 characters.
Other Editions are not limited, except by your GignoMind credit availability.
Yet, the GignoMind online platform is voluntary limited to 37,000 verbatim per analysis for technical reasons. This limit can be pushed if necessary. In some cases, a dedicated infrastructure may be required for analyzing larger amounts of text data. For more information, contact us at email@example.com
There is a free version with the basics. Feel free to ask question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. It depends on volume of texts you intend to analyze on a yearly basis.
Pricing is on a pay per use model: it consists in a yearly fee that depends from the number of texts your intend to analyze. Depending on volume, prices go down from 24 cents of a dollar to 1,5 cents per text.
Should you need further information, please contact our Sales Department: email@example.com